Regulations and Announcement
The parents need to know the following regulations and announcements;
- If your child is sick (fever, diarrhea, vomiting) and his/her disease is infectious, do not bring him/her to the school unless you have a written permission from doctor.
- No Toys or any items from home allowed in school. Except for toy and book sharing day. (Including DVD, video, purse etc.) In case of theft or loss of items, school is not responsible.
- Child must wear socks and shoes which is not backless slippers.
- When a child wears the skirt, she must wear short pants under it beside underwear.
- Please do not be late to pick up your Children. There will be a late pick up Charge. Late pick-up charge is $1 per 1 Min.
- No personal packed snack allowed in school. If you pack some snack for your children, let them have it inside of car before (or after) school.
- You have to sign in and out your full name legibly on the attendance chart every day.
- In the case Child/parents violates the regulations of school, school can suspend or dismiss him/her from school.
- School never refunds the tuition in any case to the parents.
- If the child will be absent from school for more than one month, the parents should pay half of the tuition to his/her space.
- School will not reimburse tuition even in case for the child is absent from school for extended period time.
- If you change your address and telephone number, report them immediately.